Wednesday, May 5, 2010

These Days...

Here are a few things that i am loving these days...

1.  Denise Andrade; Boho Girl Blog -- it's thought-provoking and artistic and down-to-earth. she lives - and has the guts to document - a beautiful, admirable life.



2.  Psalm 16:5-11
Lord, you have assigned my
portion, and You have made my
lot secure

The boundaries have fallen for me in
pleasant places; Surely i have a 
delightful inheritance.

I will praise the Lord who counsels
me; Even in the night, my heart
instructs me.

I have set the Lord always before
me.... You have made known to me the
path of life. You will fill me with joy
in Your presence, with eternal
pleasures at Your right hand.




3.  Regina Spektors newest album...Far...she is one of the most creative/interesting artists i have continuously enjoyed in a long time. these songs/music videos of hers are neat: 2 = a little overboard, i know




4.  Purchasing used books that i have absolutely no use for. there is a tiny used bookstore in the basement of my school's library...its sinfully cheap books & elderly lady staff member who wears terribly cute jumpers & seasoned high heels support my slightly wasteful vice.



5.  And last but not least...photo-shoots & wrestle matches with these varmints (that i am quite fond of). my sparse time spent with these two, their little brother, and my older sister have become my saving grace during the perils of the end of spring semester.

        
       niece & nephew; beck & evie




in other news: 
the weather in STL has been perfect the last few days. these are the days i long for as a cry myself to sleep in the middle of the hot, sticky, completely gross st. louis july. 





No comments: