Saturday, April 30, 2011


The happiness of life is made up of minute fractions -- 
the little soon forgotten charities of a kiss or smile, 
a kind look, a heartfelt compliment, and the countless infinitesimal of 
pleasurable and genial feeling.
samuel taylor coleridge


 
1. the yummiest truffles     2. my  necklace, from HIM     3.4.5. the end of my pretty Easter bundle  




those flowers were so pretty i didn't want to be done with them. i loved that bouquet. 
yesterday my mom helped me prepare them to be pressed ... so now, those pretty little leaves & stems & colors are nestled between piles of books, waiting for me to come find them. i've never pressed flowers before. i'm excited to see what i can do with them and who i can send them to when they're ready. 







today, it's about the little things.
in other news ... tonight my boy is coming for a visit from chicago. yay. 





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty post.
And...
More Matt? You're addicted.
{this is a good thing.}
xo

Marisa said...

Anatomical!