Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Welcome, February.

two days ago was Febraury 5th
the day I celebrated my 1st ever one-year anniversary with my first ever Love.

today is February 7th.

four days from now will be February 11th
my boy will be in town and that will mark 3 weekends in a row that we've seen each other. yay.

seven days from now will be February 14th
 I will turn in a 10pp paper and give a 30minute presentation, 
and then go to work. a day full of romance.

eleven days from now will be February 18th
 the object from FebPhotoADay is "drink" which means i have an excuse to go somewhere special and order something cool to drink so i can feel sophisticated and artsy in the world of Instagram.

twenty-two days from now will be February 29th
 which means there will only be 134 days until i marry Matthew ... the man i want, love, need, desire, and do not deserve, but am lucky & elated to call mine.



thanks, Feb.
you're cool in my book.
 but your younger, more progressive sister - March - needs to hurry up and get here so she can move this party along.
 ♥

No comments: