Friday, July 15, 2011

100th Post.

Dear, Matthew ...  I just want you to know that I am completely in love with you. Most everything in my days makes me think of or wish for you in some way. You are truthfulness and tenderness in so many of the areas that I need it. You remind me what it looks like to mix strength and kindness into one. My spirit and body long for you during our times apart. No one compares to your presence in my life. You enrich my everyday ... When you're sad or hurt, all I want is to be near you. To run my fingers through your hair. To kiss your forehead. To love, love, love you. When I have a bad day or am feeling my loneliness, literally ALL I want is you ... Your eyes to look into, your hands to hold, your chest to lie on, your jokes to giggle at, your kisses to make me feel alive.

I miss you, and I'm proud to be yours .. But most of all, I'm crazy about you.

You're my boy. Thank you for loving me.